Old School Values
New School Thinking
We help businesses grow with our 360°-approach: all factors surrounding your business matter. We treat clients with time-tested old school values, Family owned and operated, we treat you with respect, appreciation, loyalty, and dedication, and aim at guiding you towards success. and offer new school thinking We consider all factors affecting our clients' business and offer creative financing, connect clients with new business partners, and bridge gaps in production and distribution chains. financing.
Who We Are
We are a specialty finance company that provides working capital to small and midsize businesses based on the quality of their accounts receivable. Our team is experienced in helping clients secure financing, with over 35 years of combined factoring experience, in addition to backgrounds in restructuring, business operations, production, and sales.
What We Do
We work hand-in-hand with entrepreneurs to help them realize their full potential. We offer a range of financial products to meet growing business’ financial needs, including full service factoring, credit protection on receivables, and management of accounts receivables. Once a completed due diligence package is submitted, we are able to review, approve and fund new clients within days.
Why We're Different
Unlike banks and other traditional financial institutions, we fund on viable accounts receivable, and do not rely on credit scores or years of financial statements, as we understand that new businesses take time to develop. Our clients have access to the decision makers, and existing clients usually receive funding within 24 hours of submitting invoices.
- Phone: 212-233-0044 x5142
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alfred is creative and analytical, and as the co-founder of Hedaya Capital, understands that every deal is unique and requires a custom solution. In addition to staying abreast of the different areas of Hedaya Capital’s operations, Alfred is known for closing and underwriting non-traditional transactions with a proven track record of achieving sustained growth. His background in merchandising and sales in the fashion industry help him identify with our clients and understand their strengths and opportunities. Alfred is always quick at finding ways to propel growing businesses with trade finance tools, including letters of credit, factoring, and inventory financing.
- Education: B.S. from the New York University Stern School of Business.
- Interests: Cycling, camping, hiking, and autocross
Vice President, Head of Business Development
- Phone: 212-233-0044 x5145
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Ezra is an expert at maintaining relationships with our clients, always staying in touch and ensuring that clients are serviced to their top satisfaction. He has extensive experience in negotiating and structuring new factoring transactions in a broad range of industries including apparel, shoes, accessories, textiles, electronics, and consumer products. Ezra is known for closing transactions in a quick and efficient manner, and also for being a perfectionist when it comes to customer service. Ezra is active in the financial services industry, and currently serves on the board of 475 Esquire Toppers Credit Club.
- Education: B.S. from the New York University Stern School of Business.
- Interests: Spending time with his wife & children, traveling, skiing, hiking, reading, and mountain biking
Vice President, Head of Operations
- Phone: 212-233-0044 x5143
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jack, as the co-founder of Hedaya Capital, always sees the bigger picture and is proficient at helping clients achieve growth objectives while managing portfolio risk. Prior to Hedaya Capital, Jack managed production for over 40 million dollars in sales for a national accessories company, for which he dramatically increased corporate efficiencies through consolidation of business units and negotiation with overseas factories.
- Education: B.A. and M.B.A., Zicklin School of Business at Baruch College.
- Interests: Spending time with his wife & children, cycling, and grooming his moustache
Client Relationship Associate / Credit Processing
- Phone: 212-233-0044 x5144
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Anita manages the day-to-day transactions on clients' accounts, including providing time efficient responses to inquiries concerning customer credit approvals, borrowing base and availability, and month-end reporting. Anita also assists with setting up new clients and provides systems training. Anita has been with Hedaya Capital since 2010, and has over 5 years' experience in financial services.
- Education: M.S. in Commerce (Finance & Accounting), Bombay University in India.
Customer Service Specialist/Accounts Receivable Processing
- Phone: 212-233-0044 x5150
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Syeda responds to daily requests from clients, and processes assignments of accounts receivable. Her promptness and courtesy ensure that our clients' requests are addressed quickly and to our clients' satisfaction. Syeda has been with Hedaya Capital since 2010, and also assists with the company's bookkeeping.
- Education: B.A. in Economics, Baruch College.
FULL SERVICE FACTORING
We advance funds against your accounts receivables, and also act as your accounts receivable department. We undertake all credit management and collections work for your accounts, so that you can focus on what you do best - producing and selling your products or services.
With our factoring services, we offer credit protection on your receivables, so that you will still get paid for your products or services in the event your customers become bankrupt or insolvent. We offer credit protection to both borrowing and non-borrowing clients.
We help finance your day-to-day operations, as we work with you to offer financing options that best fit your needs - whether you need to meet your payroll, overhead, or expansion plans. We strive to offer flexibility and convenience to support our clients' growth.
We understand rapidly growing business needs, and we are happy to manage your receivables for you. We will monitor the creditworthiness of your customers and take care of your collections.
Letters of Credit
We can facilitate your purchases from domestic and overseas factories and suppliers by offering letters of credit to serve as a guarantee for payments upon the factories' or suppliers’ performance. These are invaluable in establishing new relationships, and for expansion of new business in existing relationships. Our goal is to help you grow.
Our established relationships with specialized purchase-order financing companies will help you find funding based on existing purchase orders, to facilitate production and purchase of raw materials.
We work with our clients to secure loans on existing inventory, in anticipation of new or pending orders, in order to bridge gaps in cash flow needs and ensure continued business operations.
“My relationship with [Hedaya Capital] began in August 2005 when I started a new business. I needed a factor to improve my level of capital spending. They gave me the professional and personalized attention that I needed. It is a pleasure to work with such a dedicated and professional.”
Importer - Ladies Accessories
“I interviewed and rejected over a dozen firms. Hiring and dealing with [Hedaya Capital] is a most pleasant experience. All of our customers have said that unlike most factors they speak with, doing business Hedaya has been agreeable. Hedaya sustains the relationships we strive to build with our customers.”
Button & Trim Supplier
“We use Hedaya Capital for all of our monetary needs because they are responsive, reliable and they offer ideas. Even when we ask for the impossible, they get the job done without any problems. Hedaya Capital is a true partner.”
– Freight & Logistics Company